Beware: Drink spiking is happening to Men and Women like you!
According to the U.S. Department of Justice, 'Drug Rape' is one of the fastest growing, drug-facilitated, sexual assault crimes in America today.
- Date rape drugs are colorless, tasteless and odorless
- Drink spiking causes the victim to become helpless to resist or remember
- The victim is then led away to somewhere private and assaulted
- 85% of all drug related rapes are by someone well-known to the victim
- Men and Women business travelers are falling victim to drug-facilitated robbery
Many of these assaults involve alcohol and/or drugs. Unfortunately, investigations of suspected drug-facilitated assaults often turn out to be inconclusive because the victims do not seek assistance until hours or days later, in part because the victims:
- Have impaired their recall.
- Are unconscious for several hours after the assault and have hangover effects after regaining consciousness.
- Have feelings of guilt or self-blame.
- Have confusion and uncertainty about what happened.
- Are reluctant to make an accusation without personal knowledge or memory of the assault circumstances.
The mission of Project Watch Your Drink.com is to bring awareness about the 'Drug Rape' and help enforce stronger laws against the use, possession and trafficking of the 'Knock-Out Drug'.
The drugs most frequently used for "Drug Rape" are:
To learn more about the effects of Drug Rape order "Who's Watching Your Drink?"™
To protect yourself or a loved one from having a drink spiked order "Who's Watch Your Drink"™ coasters.